I’m back with another tag! Yay! This one I got nominated by Mahriya @ My Bookish Life, so thank you so much Mahriya! I love tags, and I can’t wait to do this one! Again, thanks, Mahriya. Let’s just get on started!!P.S: Thanks to David for creating this tag!
1.Mention the creator of the TAG.
2.Use the image that you find in this article.Here you go:
3.Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4.Answer the questions.
5.Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1.Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Crazy, Unexpected, Not awesome
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Ayushi(Yass #Queen), and Mehrsa (Also a queen)
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Definitely Mendocino, it was amazing! Go and check out the Glass Beach
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Obv. a panini from Corner Bakery Cafè (Cause I’m so basic)
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016?
Definitely the election. The election was a huge surprise, and it will totally change the next 4-8 years.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want to link a photo.
I didn’t really make a super expensive purchase, the most expensive was probably my school supplies 😂🤣
7. Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
-Earn Money and give it to charity on Eid
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
I want to visit Europe(All of it) and Africa, but those are never going to happen, so a realistic one is Miami, Florida!I’m actually going there for Spring Break!
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Sushi(I’ve never ever had it before 😱😲😳) Oh, and lasagna
There you go!! I really hoped you guys enjoyed this tag, it was super fun and awesome!! Once again, thank you Mahriya for nominating me!! You are amazing! Thanks, and bye!
- FarahEdz from The Girl with Coffe
- Sasha Strong from The Stylish Dreamer
- Lui Maria from Lui Maria
- Evelynn from Evelynn and Natalia’s DIY Corner
- Brookie from Brookie Soars
- Salma Aida from Life As A Typical Girl
- The Happiest Pixel from The Happiest Pixel
- Smiling Dreamer from The Smiling Dreamer Blog
- Emma from Book Emma
- And You!